Monday, March 5, 2012

Stay!


The eyelashes dipped in glory,

The dance of breath in pouts

Crystal clear mind numbed with crap

Allow me to simmer a little while


Let me make your face in my eyes

The river melting into the ocean

And the lens colouring the tear

Grasping for the air from the sea


I believed, but it wasn’t enough

I realized, but it was just a cough

And the never ending locks of passion

Is struck in the middle of the heart


And ever, into those arms I sprint

Alas, they have become unwelcoming

Oh, why? Has it been so forthcoming?

Still wondering on the night of bingeing


Two colours squirming in a single line

Cast out, like the picturesque wine

Stormy days and stormier nights

Be gone I say, to these momentary flights


Sacred warfare, it splashes of dearth

Stay for a little while longer too...

Some days are meant to be reckoned

The lost senses need to be beckoned


Ever thought of meandering lessons?

Yes I have a zillion reasons

To undo the untake and unmake the reason

Night cometh again, and calls for splendour


So it calls, and so it breaks

Now and then this little mermaid

You are in dreams stuck between the nightmare

Does it differ it it’s a horse or a mare?


The wine glass is still overflowing

Of the potions you stewed

And the proportions that brewed

Some day I say, some day it'll be glued


And harmonious bands of ecstasy

Will follow us in order

And lend us their stationary

Of miracles and visionary,


Oh! surge of blue tides

Listen to the inner voice

Cancel the cupid's noise

Ring in the silent turquoise


Girdles of seers talking

Why are they mocking us?

Stay a little while longer 'cause

I do remember it as a longing...

2 comments:

Saumya Kulshreshtha said...

Long, but beautiful :)
Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks..so sumone is also visiting my blog it seems...:)